Developing a Request-For-Information and/or a Request-For-Proposal that accurately captures your business and technical requirements and that can be quantitatively evaluated is no simple process. Burnette Associates Ltd. has the experience and the expertise to gain the full understanding of your business requirements, translate those requirements into a format that can be quantitatively evaluated, and work with you to accurately evaluate solution providers to best suit your business.
- Interview your business users and executives
- Develop business requirements
- Categorize and format your RFI/RFP
- Submit to vendors
- Create and manage the RFI/RFP evaluation project
- Facilitate workshops, evaluations, and project manage eventual implementations